Introduction to BoothWasher ™
Developed over the last 30 years, the BoothWasher ™ is a multipurpose washer available as single door or pass through versions, that offer a contained, validatable unit to clean and dry any combination of components, supplied worldwide to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Personal Care and other critical processing industries.
Built to hygienic and sanitary standards and complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11, they are used for many different cleaning applications including mobile vessels, fermentation containers, carboys, change parts, kegs, compression tools filling and packaging machine parts. Trolleys and racks can be supplied for loading smaller parts with options of inverters and high pressure models. The BoothWasher™ provides liquid heating, chemical dosing, air drying, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- 316L Stainless steel radius-corners, sloping design, crevice-free Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes
- One to two chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking hinged door with optional window and internal light
- Inflatable door seal for full containment
- Loading trolleys and racks specially designed to mount your equipment to be cleaned
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
- HEPA filtered air drying and cooling
- Pharmaceutical washer
CIP Philosophy: Total Loss, Full or partial recovery
Delivery Temperatures: Ambient to 90°C (aqueous) – ambient (solvent)
Material: 316 Stainless steel, duplex or Hastelloy
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (120°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 2000 to 4000 (option for DCS control)
Reporting: Printed records optional 21CFR11 electronic records and batch reports.