Introduction to UltraWasher ™
Supplied since the 1970′s, the UltraWasher ™ is a basic, multipurpose washer available as single door or pass through versions, supplied worldwide to the Healthcare, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Food, Dairy, Beverage and other Processing Industries.
Built to hygienic and sanitary standards and complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11, It is an open bottomed washing cabinet, which provides cleaning and/or drying of IBCs, drums and moveable components with floor drainage. Trolleys and racks can be supplied for loading smaller parts with options of inverters and high pressure models. The UltraWasher™ provides liquid heating, chemical dosing, air drying, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- 316L Stainless steel Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes
- One to four chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking hinged door with optional window and internal light
- Loading trolleys and racks specially designed to mount your equipment to be cleaned
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
Material: 316L Stainless steel
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (optional 95°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 1000 to 2000
Reporting: Printed records optional chart recorder.