Introduction to DrumWashers
Developed over the last 40 years, the Suncombe range of DrumWashers are front loading or pass-through drum washers / disinfectors, supplied worldwide to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Food, Dairy, Beverage and other Processing Industries.
Built to hygienic and sanitary standards and complying with ASME BPE, GAMP, ISPE and 21CFR11, the DrumWashers are designed for the cleaning of drums, buckets, kegs, carboys and other containers. Designed to allow combinations of different sized containers to be cleaned, the drum washers can also be used for cleaning any other components, either by placing them in the washing chamber or using special racks. The Drum Washer provides liquid heating, chemical dosing, air drying, valving, pumps, instrumentation and an in-built control system.
- 316L Stainless steel radius-corners, sloping design, crevice-free Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes
- One to two chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking hinged door with optional window and internal light
- Inflatable door seal for full containment
- Loading trolleys and racks specially designed to mount your equipment to be cleaned
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
- HEPA filtered air drying and cooling
- Pharmaceutical washers
Material: 316 Stainless steel, duplex or Hastelloy
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (120°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 2000 to 4000 (option for DCS control)
Reporting: Printed records optional 21CFR11 electronic records and batch reports.