Introduction to MediWasher ™
Suncombe MediWasher™s are a range of washers specifically designed for the medical sector. Developed from our Pharmaceutical washers they incorporate all of the advanced features to meet the requirements of the Medical Sector for high performance washing and disinfecting systems which deliver consistent, repeatable cleans every time.
Designed to fulfil the European EN ISO15883-1/2 and UK HTM 2030 requirements, MediWasher ™s are available in front or floor loading versions. With single door or double door entry they provide washing and thermo-disinfection of larger items including theatre transport, trays trolleys, stretchers, gurneys, operating tables, bed frames, IV stands, buckets, wheelchairs, commodes, furniture and other large items.
Due to our advanced design and manufacturing techniques the MediWasher™s can be custom manufactured to sizes to suit your requirement and your facility. Washers can be manufactured with fixed or removal racks and trolleys to hold/mount any special equipment that needs washing.
- 316 Stainless steel fully drainable Washing Chamber
- Standard and Special Chamber Sizes
- One to two chemical dosing systems
- Automatic locking hinged door with optional window and internal light
- Loading trolleys and racks specially designed to mount your equipment to be cleaned
- Hygienic Pneumatically Operated Valves and instruments
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Pumps
- Stainless Steel covers
- Air drying and cooling
- Pharmaceutical washers
Material: 316L Stainless steel
Operating Temperature: Ambient to 95°C (120°C Turbo Drying Cycle)
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: CIPSuite Levels 2000
Reporting: Printed records optional chart recorder or electronic records.