What is Washing?
The science of washing is based on applying the required amount of energy to the equipment to ensure that it is cleaned. The energy is primarily provided by the solution temperature (thermal energy), the use of detergent or solvent (chemical energy) and the application of kinetic energy for a defined time period.
Suncombe and Washing
Suncombe started producing IBC Washers over 40 years ago and supply a full range of high quality, robust and reliable washers. Developed with major clientele and suitable for full validation, our IBC Washers are used for washing, drying, sanitising and sterilising moveable items and equipment.
Benefits of Washing
- Reproducible, Repeatable, Validatable and Controllable Results
- Reduction in Mechanical handling
- Quality of Washing
- Washes area not accessible by manual cleaning
- Reduction of Cleaning Time
- Increased productivity through reduction of down time
- Chemical Handling Reduction
- Health and Safety
- Batch Traceability and Records
- Stronger Chemicals and higher temperatures can be used
- Environmental Issues and Legislation
Immersion / Flooding
Immersion with Agitation
Immersion with Turbulation
Fogging / Vaporisation
Drying and Cooling