Introduction to SaniTank ™
Suncombe SaniTanks are a range of fully sanitary atmospheric tanks, available in capacities from 10—2,000 litre with the option of custom design and manufacture for your particular requirement. Built to the best quality they are designed for longevity, robustness and economy. The tanks are available as static or mobile tanks with castors. Equipment can be added to the tanks.
SaniTanks are available in 316L Stainless steel, duplex or Hastelloy preparation vessels, the vessels can incorporate any client required equipment.
- Valves and instrumentation
- Mixers, agitators and homogenisers
- Load cells and level control equipment
- Stainless steel static and mobile frames
- Heating and cooling jackets and control
- ATEX certified variants
- Integrated control systems or junction boxes for remote control
Pressure range: atmospheric
Capacity: 10 – 2,000 litre
Temperature range: -200°C to +280°C
Operating Voltage: 230VAC or 400VAC (24VDC control)
Automation: ControlSuite Levels 1000 to 4000 or junction boxes for remote control
Reporting: Printed records or chart recorders