Introduction to IBC Discharge Stations
Suncombe have been manufacturing IBC handling solutions for in excess of 20 years. The IBC discharge station mounts a single or more IBCs which are connected to a transfer pump for IBC discharge. Instrumentation allows for discharge at controlled rates and sensing when the IBC is low. At this point the system can automatically switch to another IBC or come to a controlled stop. After discharge, if the cleaning option has been included, the IBC can be cleaned prior to removal and replacement.
The IBC discharge station can include associated equipment, instrumentation and piping together with agitators, vent filters, mixers and metering solutions. Fitted with a stand alone or integrated control system. 3D modelled, any requirements for gantries or access platforms are incorporated, together with locations for Operator Interface and Intervention.
- In house development and design to suit process requirements
- Liquid IBC storage, mixing, processing and discharge
- Duty and standby IBC provisions
- Custom manufactured for client requirements
- Transfer by centrifugal, lobe and sine pumps
- Sanitary Pumps, pipework and instrumentation
- Suitable for full validation
Material: Stainless steel
Temperature range: 0°C to +90°C
Operating Voltage: 400 V a.c. (24 V d.c. control)
Automation: Control Suite Levels 1000 to 2000
Reporting: Printed records or chart recorders