Message from the Chairman
Our company was created over 50 years ago specifically to supply a high quality range of process cleaning and sanitary processing equipment. To continually achieve our goals, we use the most up-to-date facilities and employ the best-qualified and experienced staff.
Our commitment is to Design and Build in-house. This commitment has produced a work force made up of highly motivated and experienced personnel who have all proved their dedication to the industry.
Our business philosophy is to carry out all aspect of a project with long term employed permanent staff. This allows us to take total control of all projects and guarantee the quality of all aspects of the project. We feel that this is critical in regard to Software, Instrumentation, Fabrication and Electrical works. This policy also allows us to give full support for all aspects for the lifetime of the equipment. We currently still have the abilities to support and maintain our equipment from 1961, the time of our company formation.
We define our approach to quality as meeting or exceeding our customer’s requirements for products and services. Our criteria include Satisfaction of Customers requirements, On-Time delivery and Continued Product Support. All company functions are executed in accordance with our quality assurance system. We have a company-wide commitment to quality, which is integral to our business culture. Quality will remain our top priority and we will strive to provide quality in all aspects of our products and services.
Health and Safety Policy
It is the company’s intention that its work will be carried out in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions and all reasonably practicable measures taken to avoid risks to its employees or others who may be affected.
Suncombe aims to set, maintain and promote high standards of corporate responsibility. We believe that a positive record as a conscientious employer, acting responsibly and with integrity, will enhance our reputation. As such, we believe it can contribute to our long-term success.
Suncombe Ltd recognises that in carrying out its operations it will have an environmental impact. It is Suncombe policy to wherever possible minimise this effect.
- We act with integrity and show respect.
- We are passionate about our business and our products.
- We aim for Engineering Excellence.
- We offer Value for Money.
- We pride ourselves on Innovative Design.
- We offer Quality in everything that we do.
- We strive to continuously increase our Knowledge.
- We promote environmentally responsible practices.
- The Company founder, Mr David Overton, started developing CIP in the 1950′s.
- In 1961 he started Suncombe Ltd to further develop this technology.
- Over the next few years he found that the quality of hygienic processing equipment was not suitable for CIP and amalgamated a process equipment company to start producing processing equipment.
- Developing many of the hygienic standards and technologies the company continued its organic growth and stabilised its operation.
- In the 1990′s an engineering company, LTE Engineering was purchased to incorporate their knowledge of detailed engineering and new precision techniques.
- In the early 2000′s a niche cleaning company, CIProcess Ltd was purchased to add some niche products to the portfolio.
- In 2011 Suncombe celebrated their 50th Anniversary.
- From our beginnings in 1961 we have become a world renowned hygienic equipment and system supplier, with a wide portfolio of products, tremendous experience and a worldwide client base.
- We were formed over 50 years ago and have developed many innovative cleaning, hygienic and sterile processes.
- We are specialists in hygienic and sterile mechanical, welding and process engineering and automation.
- We supply standard and custom built Cleaning, Washing and Processing equipment.
- We supply our equipment worldwide through a network of sales and service agents.
- All of our equipment is manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- We design and Manufacture to CE, cGMP, ASME BPE, EHEDG,GAMP, ATEX.
- We have In-house personnel for all disciplines.
- We have a motivated, dedicated and experienced long Term employed team.
- Single point of contact for all aspects of a Project.